Most people have probably grasped it, but for those of you who have a new Nokia N8 and are wondering how on earth you get your SIM card in or out, or even the expandable memory via a memory card, this article should help those of you still having difficulty or simply have just bought the phone.
Before we do anything, it’s best to have your Nokia N8 switched off and disconnected from any type of charger before removing or inserting the battery and/or cards. If any of these instructions are too simplified for you, check out the video at the bottom of the article.
To insert a SIM to your Nokia N8, follow instructions;
* Open the cover of the SIM card slot.
* Insert a SIM card in the SIM card slot.
* Close the cover of the SIM card slot.
The only memory cards that are compatible with the Nokia N8′s expandable memory slot are microSD and microSDHC cards, which are approved by Nokia. To insert a memory card to your Nokia N8, follow instructions;
* Open the cover of the memory card slot.
* Insert a compatible memory card in the memory card slot.
* You will hear a click when the card locks into place.